Webinar: Courage, Communication, and Change: Leading Corporate Change in the Age of Authenticity

88% of change initiatives fail. What's up with the other 12%?

In this webinar, Vern Oakley (CEO, Tribe Pictures and Author, Leadership in Focus) and his special guest Campbell Macpherson (Author, The Change Catalyst) present a high-level discussion on leading change and what it means for today's business leaders.

They discuss:
- How one person can be a change catalyst
- Why culture is so crucial to change
- Why emotion trumps logic when it comes to change
- Why clear communication is key and how best to achieve it

This webinar is for leaders and those who support leaders tasked with steering a large ship in the open ocean.

To view the replay please complete the form below for access







  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.